Assist the Manager Estate in effective management of TRA assets
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Recommends and Assist in preparation and implementation of preventive and corrective repair and maintenance schedules.
- Prepares and update Estate Register and Housing Inventory.
- Advice review of lease agreements.
- Certifies and advise payment of rent to landlords.
- Initiate and coordinate the process of acquisition of title deeds for landed properties.
- Record and assist to evaluate request for residential houses to staff.
- Maintain and update the tenancy register for leased in and out premises.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Key qualifications, experience and competencies.
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Real Estate Management, Land Management and Valuation or its equivalent from a recognized institution/ University.
- Registration with relevant professional Board as a professional in a field of study or a Postgraduate Diploma or Master Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Real Estate Management or its equivalent from a recognized Higher Learning Institution/ University will be an added advantage.
- Three (3) years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving and decision making
- Team building and Interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills coupled with the ability to effectively network with stakeholders.
- Managing Performance and Accountability.
Interview for the positions of Assistant Tax Officers, Assistant Customs Officers and Assistant Preventive Officers will be held on same day and time therefore applicants are advised to apply for one job position only. In the event the applicant decides to apply for more than one job position Management will reserve the right to shortlist the candidate for one position without consultation.
Successful/selected applicants for positions in the Large Taxpayers, Domestic Revenue and Customs and Excise Departments will be issued with provisional employment and will be required to attend a twelve (12) months Pre- Service Graduate Training Program at the Institute of Tax Administration ( ITA) as a pre-requisite conduction towards acquiring skills and work conduct of a Professional Tax Person. Failure of examination shall imply failure of practical interview.
Applicants MUST be ready to work anywhere in the United Republic of Tanzania.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Click HERE To Apply Online
The application should be submitted online by 22nd October, 2015. Applicants who will not be contacted should regard themselves unsuccessful.
Under TRA Website, Go to “Do it Online” then Click on “ Job Application”.All applicants are required to properly fill in the application form provided in the system. Please be informed that shortlisting have been automated through the Human Resources Information System (Aruti). Therefore a failure to fill in all the fields properly may lead to disqualification.
For assistance on how to fill in the Job Application Form please make use of on line “HELP” available under the Application Form or dial TRA Call Centre Tel: 0800110016 (TTCL & Vodacom), 0786 800000 (AIRTEL) , 0713800333 (TIGO) from 0800 to 1700 Hours Monday to Friday. These are Toll free numbers.