Organisation: Qatar Airways
Employment Type:Full Time -
PermanentCity: Africa | Tanzania | Zanzibar
Last date of application: 22-Apr-2015
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
About the Job:
- As a Senior sales support agent you will be responsible for following duties -
- Assist in the structure and implementation of the Marketing plan to optimize QR revenue and presence in the area of responsibility market.
- Co-manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of Sales
- Responsibility for FFP members to develop and build relationships
- Maximize value from marketing spend.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, product and timescales to increase awareness and raise profile of QR.
- Effectively communicate marketing campaigns to all QR departments.
- Looking over possible marketing opportunities and compiling Marketing Campaign Briefs.
- Determining the ROI for Marketing events and activities based on cost of sale and performance. Putting together documentation, MAS, marketing summary proposals, CMC request.
- Responsible for ensuring full administration support is delivered to Sales Team
- Provide effective, proactive communication of all sales activities/initiatives to sales teams, customers and other QR departments, to ensure QR maintains profile and presence in the market.
- Assist in the co-ordination of forums/workshop/marketing events as required by the Sales team.
- Accountable for keeping all files updated for audit purposes and database records.
- Coordinating the requirements and documentation for Linking Agents for ticketing and VMPD based on performance.
- Deal with and directing to correct channel: Customers Relations Refunds issues, AD request, while feeding back to Sales Team.
- Responsible for administration of Qbiz accounts.
- Develop cooperation with internal business units ensuring the customers experience is world class across all depts.
- Perform other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- On Line Booking
You should have a Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 2 years of job-related Airline experience. Should have experience in Customer Services in an Airline, Travel Industry, Hospitality institute. Previous experience in a Sales agent role will be an advantage. SHould have working knowledge of Amadeus.
You should have excellent verbal & written communication skills in English. Previous Sales support generalist experience will be required, besides excellent knowledge on the local market.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
Click here to Apply for This Vacancy