Reports to: HOD, Pharmacy
Duties and Responsibilities
- To supervise dispensing of medicine as per doctor's prescriptions.
- To supervise making of extemporaneous preparations (compounding).
- To organize preparation of sterile and non-sterile pharmaceuticals.
- To provide drug information to both patients and health care personnel.
- To provide ward pharmacy services i-e. In-patients prescription monitoring, therapeutic drug monitoring etc.
- To supervise, appraise staff and identify development and training needs.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Holder of Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent qualification who has completed internship
- Must have completed a one year internship programme, and registered by the Pharmacy Council.
- Computer literacy is essential
Applications accompanied with a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates and names of three referees, one of which being the immediate/ current employer.
Applicants already working with the Government Institutions need to route their letters to their current Employers.
Envelopes should be labelled the position you are applying
All applications should be channeled through postal office. Hand delivered applications will not be considered.
All applications should be addressed and reach not later than 12th March, 2015 to:
Muhimbili National Hospital,
DAR ES SALAAM,
Also,visit: www.mnh .or.tz, but only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview