- Implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO series standards
- Assist in developing the annual security departmental budget and participate in the Financial Services monthly/quarterly reviews on budget performance.
- Performs information security risk assessments and assess the control environment of the business processes and applications under review, including both manual and automated processes in accordance with the security program
- Assist both internal and external audits relating to security as well as performing independent audits to validate completeness and accuracy of the security program
- Develop remediation and corrective action plans for Physical Security, Facilities, Risk Management, HR, and Operations for the organization as necessary
- Author and revise security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, in conjunction with the Security standards
- Assists with the development and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies and applicable laws and regulation for information and physical security
- Develop security awareness, training and educational material
- Ensure facilities being compliant with Health and Safety requirements,
- Implementing physical security measures agreed with client.
- Manage contracts and vendors management related to security equipment and services.
- Manage a remote surveillance system involving centralized storage of CCTV footage
- Security professional with proven management experience within the security industry, the public sector or armed services
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience in a similar field/role
- Enthusiastic and committed approach
- A sound working knowledge of security best practice and legislation affecting the security role
- Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication, influencing, negotiating and engagement skills
- Basic IT skills with a working knowledge of the range of MS Office packages and Knowledge of electronic security systems.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills, with a ‘hands on’, problem solving
- approach, able to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents
- Experience of writing procedures, drafting reports, preparing business proposals and compiling and adjusting duty rosters to meet shortfalls in staffing levels
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
Salary – USD 1200 – 1500 gross per month
How To Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Security In Charge) to email@example.com before 15th December 2015
N.B: Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.