TamuDeals is an online platform that connects merchants within the hospitality industry to the world. Founded in the year 2016, TamuDeals was created as an innovative solution to providing a platform where locals and travelers in and outside the East African region can easily access affordable deals.
Our platform enables customers and local merchants to discover and engage with each other.
With a base in Kigali, we are looking to expand our platform to operate within Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania – offering tailored deals at affordable rates and promoting tourism in each host country.
- The Country Manager will be responsible for overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Liaising with Merchants, including hotels, restaurants, event organizers to manage bookings and schedules
- Taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and targets.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of the job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- A key part of the role of Country Manger will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Country Manager needs to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some management qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- This role requires a strong understanding of how the business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- General management experience is essential for working in this job.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the hospitality sector. You must fully understand the products and services the company provides.
- Must be a Local and speak both English and Local language.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Word, Excel etc.
- A full clean driving license and a car to move around.
How To Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com
Deadline is 31st Jan 2017.
You can also get to know 50 COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS with Answers Or How to write a good career objective in your CV