Job Position: Facilities Officer
Employer: FINCA Microfinance Bank
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following:
(a) Property Management
- Identify premises and negotiate lease terms.
- Handle project contractual issues.
- Preparation of maintenace plans and supervision of maintenance of premises and other assets.
- Space rationalisation planning.
- Recommend asset allocation and movements.
- Oversee valuation of properties.
1. Responsible for clear definition of the Project charters and scope of work by FINCA and vendors for each phase of the project .
2. Responsible for the administrative management of implementation team members. Ensures the delivery and evaluation of assigned obligations with predetermined budget and timeframes.
3. Monitor the status of the project i.e
- Periodic review of the project milestones
- Identify delays and risks throughout all phases of the project and escalate as required.
- Define cut-off periods for pending action items and monitor escalation of these items outside cut-off period.
- List of outstanding action items in the project status report along with the expected time and allocated resource for that item.
- Execute work plans in a collaborative manner to secure alignment across the FINCA International strategy.
6. Coordinate with appropriate functional heads to ensure the effective preparation of training materials and user guidelines
7. Manage all costs related to assigned projects and maintain the approved cost allocation methodology for all project costs. Report and classify problems that have been identified throughout the project.
8. Responsible for project reporting, producing the regular reports about the project progress, providing a written report about the lessons learned after the completion of the project, which will offer a global vision for future internal clients in particular and FINCA in general.
9.Identify and initiate remedial actions based on performance monitoring,assessment and reporting related to any projects assigned.Follow up of all monitoring,reporting and assessments through:
- Review,negotiation and establishment of management responses
- Assignment of responsibility for remediation
- Tracking of the results of actions committed
- Equipment servicing e.g. fire extinguishers, air cons, generators etc.
- Ensure repair and maintenance of all premises and facilities (incl. telephones)
- Inspection of premises and preparation of inspection reports.
(d) Procurement Committee
Update the Administration Manager on procurement requirements
(e) Performance Report
Prepare a variance report for Capex and or opex budgets against expenditure that take place in the month.
Prepare a variance report for the projections against actual expenditure that take place in the month.
- At least one year employment experience in property and facilities management
Bachelor of science in Property and Facilities Management , Bachelor of Civil engineering, Bachelor of land management and valuation or Bachelor degree in any related estate management field.
Language Skills: Fluency in English
How To Apply:
Please visit our website www.FINCA.org/careers/openings then create your account and apply or send your application letter and Cv to this email → TZ_Recruitment@fincatz.org
Also see other Jobs:
- Assistant Programme Officer - Communications
- Bank Operation Officer (6 Posts)
- Customer Services Officer (2 Posts)
- Job Opportunities At Twaweza In 2017
- Teller (4 Posts)
- Learning, Monitoring And Evaluation Senior Officer