Job Description - INTERIOR DESIGNER – DAR ES SALAAM
Job Details :
* develop interiors for a variety of building types, including Retail ,Corporate, Hospitality, Residential, and mixed use developments from initial concept and preliminary design to final design and construction drawing level, including preparation of mood boards and material sample boards, development of construction details and coordination/integration of Structural, mechanical and electrical services.
* Research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
* Supervise work progress.
Job Requirements :
* Communication and presentation skills.
* Minimum 2 years experience.
* Project management skills.
* BS degree in Interior Design or similar
How to Apply:
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two Reginal Coordinators
- Community Support Officer
- Field Accountant
- Loan Field Officers
- Country Manager - TamuDeals
- Facilities Officer - FINCA
- Broadcast Journalist (video) BBC Swahili Service