Job Position: School Feeding Associate at PCI Tanzania
Tracking Code: 485-566
Location: There are two openings for this position. One is based in Bunda and the other is based in Butiama.
They will be reporting to Commodities & Logistics Coordinator and they will provide technical support to new Schools in FFE III in order to ensure their timely and orderly start in the School feeding activities. To support District Council, Wards and Schools in straightening their capacity to progressively take on Commodity Management and School feeding activities at their respective levels. Monitoring School feeding activities to FFE III Schools in the District and provide support to Commodity Logistics Department according to the activities action plan.
- Work with relevant stakeholders at the respective District, Wards, Schools and communities to provide support to new Schools in FFE III by providing all technical assistance and trainings that will support timely and orderly start up of new Schools while providing technical assistance and conducting School Feeding monitoring activities to the rest of FFE III Schools in the District.
- Support District Council, Wards and Schools in straightening their capacity to progressively take on Commodity Management and School feeding activities at all level at the respective District.
- With the support from MLE Support Officer ensure timely and accurate data collection and analysis on commodity management and school feeding activities.
- Serve as a key point of two-way communication between PCI and District with all matters pertaining to Commodity Management and School feeding activities.
- Provide support to Commodity Logistics Department during commodity distribution plan, transportation and follow up. Identify and report potential problems or issues pertaining to Commodity Management and School feeding activity in your respective area of operation.
- Diploma or above in Logistics, Agriculture, Nutrition, Community / Rural Development or other relevant field.
- 5 or more years experience in Commodity management activities in School feeding Project set up.
- Computer Skills, including experience with other common software packages or commodity management software packages
- Excellent knowledge of English and Swahili (oral and written)
Job Location: Bunda, , Tanzania
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
How To Apply:
To apply for this job click here - School Feeding Associate
A first review of candidates will happen after 21st January 2017.
PCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidate will be contacted.
- Administrative Assistant
- Two Reginal Coordinators
- Community Support Officer
- Field Accountant
- Loan Field Officers
- Country Manager - TamuDeals
- Facilities Officer - FINCA
- Broadcast Journalist (video) BBC Swahili Service
Click here for all current jobs in tanzania