Position: School Reception and Accounts Officer
Employer: Dar es Salaam Independent School
Dar es Salaam Independent School is looking for a mature, personable, Tanzanian to join their very friendly school reception and accounts office.
Applicants must have the following qualifications;
- Bookkeeping or Accounting qualifications
- Maths proficiency
- computer skills
The successful applicants will;
- Have experience in resources management
- Have a collaborative working ethics
- Have excellent communication skills; Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Have good skills for customer liaison
Above all the acceptable person will be honest, accurate and have integrity
How To Apply;
Please deliver your applications, which should include an application letter to the school office in Mikocheni.
Application letters should be addressed to Mrs Susan Huxtable.
Email application are acceptable if the application letter is included.
Tell: 2781515 or 0772111288
Details Source: The Guardian, 5th January 2017
Also see other Jobs;
- Field Accountant
- Loan Field Officers
- Country Manager - TamuDeals
- Facilities Officer - FINCA
- Broadcast Journalist (video) BBC Swahili Service
You can also get to know 50 COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS with Answers Or How to write a good career objective in your CV