Tanzania Railways Limited (TRL) was established in 200 under the company Act No. of as a private company jointly owned by the Government of Tanzania 49% share and TITES of India by 51% share.
Before the establishment of TRL, the Central Railway line was run by the Government owned Tanzania Railway Corporation (TRC) since 1977. As of now TRL is fully owned by the Government 100%.
TRL invites applications from suitable candidate’s qualified experiences. Dynamic, energetic and motivated Tanzania to fill the following vacancies;-
Position: Assistant Stations Master (28 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
To sign receive and dispatch trains
To assist the stations master in ensuring the train and traffic working at the stations are done expeditious according to the rule and regulations
Must have a holder of form six certificates with at least 2 propel passes
Must have a division II certificates in stations master course or NTA level in Railways
Salary pegged to the position
- The salary attached to the position of Assistant Stations Master is equivalent to TRL salary scale of TRB 0
- Not More than 35 years old.
How To Apply:
Application must be in own handwriting and must be accompanied with;
1. A detailed Curriculum Vitae/Personal Resume
2. Copies of Certificates school and professional certificates
3. A copy of Birth certificates
4. One recent passport size photograph
- Qualifications and experiences claimed must be supported by certificates and or testimonials
- All application must be made through the post office via the following address
Tanzania Railways Limited
P.O Box 70364
Dar es Salaam
- Hand Delivery submission shall not be entertained.
Closing Date: 13 February 2017
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.