NORC at the University of Chicago is one of the largest and most highly respected social research organizations pursuing high quality social science research both in the U.S. and internationally.
NORC is seeking a Capacity Building Support Specialist for a large USAID monitoring, evaluation and learning Support Project who will work full-time over a 5-year period based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The Project will provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical support to USAID, design and conduct impact and performance evaluations, using mixed methods, and other studies; design and conduct data collection (quantitative and qualitative); strengthen knowledge management and build M&E capacity of USAID and implementing partners.
Capacity Building Support Specialist
The Capacity Building specialist will plan, prepare and deliver on-the-job training to staff from USAID and implementing partners. An emphasis will be placed on consultative development of learning activities, and participator approaches to all capacity building.
- University degree in international development, public policy, communications, or other related fields;
- five years of capacity building experience, including development of courses, training and/or technical assistance.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required.
- Fluent English and Kiswahili are required.
- Tanzanian nationals are preferred.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should email a CV and cover letter to Tesfaselassiefirstname.lastname@example.org by February 22, 2017.
Also Check out our Tanzania Job Seeker Tips