Tanzania Railways Limited (TRL) was established in 200 under the company Act No. of as a private company jointly owned by the Government of Tanzania 49% share and TITES of India by 51% share.
Before the establishment of TRL, the Central Railway line was run by the Government owned Tanzania Railway Corporation (TRC) since 1977. As of now TRL is fully owned by the Government 100%.
TRL invites applications from suitable candidate’s qualified experiences. Dynamic, energetic and motivated Tanzania to fill the following vacancies;-
Position: Carriage and Wagon Examiner CXR (28 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake maintenance of rolling stock and locomotive
- Maintenance of workshop machinery and plants
- Service electrical installations
- Service of refrigeration’s equipment's gas cooker and air conditions
- Service of mechanical handling equipment and ancillary plants
- Must have a holder of full technician certificate ordinary diploma or NTA level 6 in mechanical electronically engineering from NACTE recognized technician institutions
- Must have attend a 2 years training in Tanzania Institute of Rail Technology
Salary pegged to the position
- The salary attached to the position of Carriage and Wagon Examiner CXR is equivalent to TRL salary scale of TRB 0
- Not More than 35 years old.
How To Apply:
Application must be in own handwriting and must be accompanied with;
1. A detailed Curriculum Vitae/Personal Resume
2. Copies of Certificates school and professional certificates
3. A copy of Birth certificates
4. One recent passport size photograph
- Qualifications and experiences claimed must be supported by certificates and or testimonials
- All application must be made through the post office via the following address
Tanzania Railways Limited
P.O Box 70364
Dar es Salaam
- Hand Delivery submission shall not be entertained.
Closing Date: 13 February 2017
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.