SNV Tanzania is looking for a Policy Advocacy Advisor: Transforming Agricultural Markets Project (TAM) with the following qualifications
- At least 8 years relevant experience and a thorough understanding of agriculture value chain development projects/programmes in Tanzania, especially those addressing markets and value chain governance
- Demonstrated experience in networking, alliance building and facilitation of multi-stakeholder processes, advocacy, policy development, organizational learning, institutional change processes, and project design/proposal formulation
- Leadership, coaching and self-reflection skills
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, business oriented
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills (in English)
- Good analytical skills combined with a practical and pragmatic approach oriented towards lasting results.
Contract Duration: Two Years (Possible Extension to 5)
Desired start date: 1st April 2017
How to apply?
Interested candidates that meet the key qualifications are encouraged to send in their applications.
This applications should contain a CV, motivation letter and examples from previous work, Certified Copies of academics.
The applications should be sent to - TanzaniaHR@snvworld.org.
The deadline for sending in applications is 6th March 2017
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement