Smile Communications is looking for an energetic and experienced Talent Manager under direction of the Country Manager to manage all employee relations of the company.
The successful candidate will have experience recruitment, payroll, performance management and industrial relations.
- Degree in HRM / Ind Psy or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Implementation and/or co-ordination of all Talent processes, practice, systems and solutions;
- Implementation of, and adherence to Talent plans, policies and procedures as well as legislation;
- Make recommendations on Talent policies, procedures, processes, products and systems to integrate and align these with legislation, organisational strategy and business requirements;
- Identify key staff trends and challenges in the Company and recommend corrective action plans where necessary;
- Management of grievance, discipline and disputes to promote a value adding workforce and an enabling and stable work environment;
- Provide training to managers and staff on Talent specific policies, processes, systems and products to ensure common understanding and consistent application throughout the Company;
- Be a key contributor to workforce management by actively engaging with management to ensure the continuation of a competent workforce that adds value to the Company through recruitment, development, motivation, retention and separation;
- Compilations of all Talent statistics and reports;
- Administration of all staff records, leave, payroll and correspondence;
How To Apply:
Applicants to a submit a comprehensive CV to email@example.com .
The deadline is 31 March 2017.