Job Title: Marketing Officer
The Marketing Officer shall report to the Managing Director and Management. The position attracts commission based remuneration.
- Expertise in clearing and forwarding industry and skilled in securing business for the company.
- Identifies prospects, customers, and referral sources, while expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Formulate and recommend the company’s marketing strategy that can sustain it in profitable operations.
- Plan, develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives and identify sources of sellable products; handle issues of quality and prices and local delivery of sold products
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment and regularly visit sites where company has contracts for work to ensure that the company is performing according to contract and clients expectations.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Managing Director and Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- The Marketing Officer shall have a First Degree level in Economics, Finance or Marketing and shall have worked in a professional capacity. Shall have knowledge in Clearing and Forwarding and Trading sector. The Officer shall be computer literate with excellent interpersonal and reporting skills. Must be aged between 25 - 40 years.
How to Apply:
Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications stating your mission/motivation and expected commission; together with copies of certificates, Curriculum Vitae with addresses and telephone numbers of at least two referees to the following email address: email@example.com. Title of the Subject should be Marketing Officer Application. Deadline for application is 20th March 2017.