Tanzania Airports Authority (TAA) is a Government Executive Agency established to operate, manage, maintain and develop Government owned airports with a commercially oriented Management style. As Part of implementing its Organizational Structure, TAA hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, creative and results driven candidates to fill the following vacant posts.
POSITION: Human Resources And Administrative Officer – 01 Post
WORK STATIONS: TAA Headquarters
The successful candidate will report to Senior Human Resources Officer at TAA
Headquarters and JNIA and will be responsible for implementing TAA’s personnel and administrative policies, handling employee’s welfare and grievances and be custodian of the human resources data bank.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- · Implementing personnel and administrative policies for TAA,
- · Handling staff welfare issues including grievances, leave, transfer and terminal benefits,
- · Administering workers’ salaries and benefits,
- · Processing workers benefits like housing, transport & traveling,
- · Handling protocol matters as needs arise,
- · Maintain staff data base and personal records,
- · Dealing with disciplinary matters of the Junior employees,
- · Keeping inventory of the TAA property,
- · Performing any other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management or Public/Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized
Institution and must be computer literate.
REMUNERATION: TAA SCALE 5
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years of age.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however,
should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having
reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this
iv. The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the
subject of the application letter and marked on the envelope; short of which
will make the application invalid.
v. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate
- Professional certificates from respective boards
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
vi. FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
vii. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
viii. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the
CV will necessitate to legal action
ix. Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should
route their application letters through their respective employers.
x. Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should
not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC.
45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
xi. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason
should not apply.
xii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
xiii. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania
Commission for Universities (TCU)
xiv. Dead line for application is 06th June, 2013 at 3:30 p.m
xv. Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed to indicate
xvi. Women are highly encouraged to apply
xvii. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
xviii. Application letters should be written in Swahili or English
xix. APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING
ADDRESS. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Dead line for application is 06th June, 2013 at 3:30 p.m