Position: Field Trainer cum Material Developer and Monitor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing training module for teacher training, mentor training, refreshers, orientation, workshop, parents
- meeting, mothers forum, community meeting and need base relevant training and meeting.
- Developing and publishing material for tutoring, manual for staff, material for training, refreshers,
- orientation, parents meeting, mothers forum, community meeting, workshop and need base material.
- Program monitoring and ensuring quality of education for student, club member and ensuring good performance of teacher and staff.
- Keeping liaison with radio personnel and ensure broadcasting program activities.
- Conducting monitoring for program activities such as student, club member, teacher and club house survey; student, club member and teacher selection; performance monitoring for in-school, out of school girls and club member.
- Conducting monitoring for need base issue for program development
- File maintaining & preserving for report, action plan, material, training module and other documents.
- Report preparation, submitting to authority & preserving in the office file.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills-both in written and spoken in English & Swahili.
- Ability to coordinate work with all other colleagues.
- Teaching experience/working experience in education program will be an added advantage
Salary: Salary and other benefits are negotiable
The deadline for receiving applications is September 06, 2013.
Only female are encourage to apply.
Interested qualified and experienced candidates are requested to apply addressing as follows with specific CV, 03 copies of recent passport size photograph, copies of all academic certificates and covering letter with valid contact details including postal address, mobile number and e-mail address to the attention of -
BRAC Maendeleo Tanzania
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Recruitments will take place at the nearest regions. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interview.
Interested candidates must mention about their intended working region on top of the application.