The Guardian Limited, The home of Great Newspapers, the publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Nipashe, Nipashe Jumapili, The Guardian, The Guardian On Sunday and Sema Usikike is looking forward to recruit highly qualified and experienced individuals to occupy the positions stated below:
Position: Accounts Assistant
Reporting to: Chief Accountant
WorkStation: Head Office in Dar es Salaam.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for advertisement customer reconciliation. Verification of advertisement invoices and receipts.
- Posting of advertisement invoices and receipts into pastel. Reconciliation of un deposited fund account ( Control Account). Preparation of advert spacing.
- Any other duty as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Post Graduate Diploma/Advance Diploma in Accountancy.
- Minimum two years of experience in the same position with a reputable organization. Excellent IT skills particularly in Excel and word processing and management. Excellent communication skills, listening, persuasive and work ethics.
- Good at time management, flexible and agile.
Remuneration:The above positions-carry attractive remuneration as per The Guardian Limited salary structure and incentive package.
All applications, with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications with daily contacts, including phone numbers should be forwarded to the following address before December, 04, 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
The Guardian Limited
Mikocheni Light Industrial area
P.O. Box 31042
Dar es Salaam.
Source: The Guardian 25th November, 2013