The Guardian Limited, The home of Great Newspapers, the publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Nipashe, Nipashe Jumapili, The Guardian, The Guardian On Sunday and Sema Usikike is looking forward to recruit a highly qualified and experienced individual to occupy the position stated below:
Reporting to: Chief Accountant
Work Station: Head Office in Dar es Salaam.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive cash and issuing receipts from Pastel to different clients and handling of cash payment vouchers, to maintain and balancing of cash book on a daily basis.
- Posting of petty cash payment voucher to main Cash book in pastel on a daily basis, reconciliation of petty cash book, transferring daily cash collection into main Cash book and reconciling receipt control account.
- Working on IOU recovery process on a daily basis, maintaining IOU register and submission of weekly IOU report.
- To prepare and submit daily pending-voucher list.
- Proper housekeeping by maintaining and keeping secured both system and physical files effectively relating to above tasks.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Post Graduate Diploma/Advance Diploma in Accountancy.
- Minimum two years of experience in the same position with a reputable organization.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Excel and word processing and management.
- Excellent communication skills, listening, persuasive and work ethics.
- Good at time management, flexible and agile.
Remuneration:The above positions-carry attractive remuneration as per The Guardian Limited salary structure and incentive package.
All applications, with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications with daily contacts, including phone numbers should be forwarded to the following address before December, 04, 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
The Guardian Limited
Mikocheni Light Industrial area
P.O. Box 31042
Dar es Salaam.
Source: The Guardian 25th November, 2013