MAINTENANCE OFFICER II (TWO POSTS)
Answerable to: Senior Maintenance Officer
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Three (3) years proven experience in the related field
- Must be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking maintenance activities at AICC
- Supervising the testing and commissioning of completed works
- Analysing risks associated with natural disasters including wind, earthquake, fire and floods, and design structures and services to meet appropriate standards
- Ensuring inspections of conferences, offices and houses are done according to the laid down procedures,
- Ensuring that maintenance and repair are done properly and professionally,
- Keeping records for every maintenance and repair works undertaken,
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance reports,
- Proposing rules, regulations and procedures on maintenance activities,
- Investigating and studying technical faults and propose preventive measures.
Terms of Employment: Permanent and pensionable except for the posts of Records Management Assistant I, which will be under contractual basis.
Remuneration: An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
Applications: Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below mentioned postal address, so as to be received not later than Friday, 03rd, January, 2014.
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O. Box 3081, Arusha, Fax: +255 27 2050201,