PLANNING AND INVESTMENT OFFICER II (ONE POST)
Answerable to: Senior Planning and Investment Officer
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Economics or its equivalent from a recognized Centre/Institution
- Three (3) years work experience in a similar position in a reputable organization/institution
- Must be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing planning and investment appraisal activities in the Centre
- Supporting development of plans for the Centre
- Monitoring the performance of approved plans in the Centre and reporting to the Senior Planning and Investment Officer
- Producing annual work plans timely and in accordance with the strategic plan
- Conducting research using a variety of sources including the Internet, journals and publications or other relevant literature
- Collecting data and information on research for statistical or publication purposes
- Participating in data analysis and report writing
General terms and Conditions
Terms of Employment: Permanent and pensionable except for the posts of Records Management Assistant I, which will be under contractual basis.
Remuneration: An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
Applications: Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below mentioned postal address, so as to be received not later than Friday, 03rd, January, 2014.
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O. Box 3081, Arusha, Fax: +255 27 2050201,