RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT I (ONE POST)
Answerable to: Human Resources and Administrative Officer
Qualification & Experience
- Ordinary Diploma in records management from any other recognized College/Institution
- Secondary Education Certificate
- Three (3) years work experience in a similar position in a reputable organization/institution
- Must be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To monitor file movements.
- To prepare file Index and other facilities in order to simplify the availability of the documents.
- To liaise with National archives for safe keeping of closed files and other documents.
- To analyse and classify records in specified categories.
- To monitor correspondences.
- To maintain an updated diary and records for files movements
General terms and Conditions
Terms of Employment: Permanent and pensionable except for the posts of Records Management Assistant I, which will be under contractual basis.
Remuneration: An attractive package commensurate with the qualifications and relevant experience will be availed to the successful candidate.
Applications: Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below mentioned postal address, so as to be received not later than Friday, 03rd, January, 2014.
Arusha International Conference Centre
P.O. Box 3081, Arusha, Fax: +255 27 2050201,