Who we are
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. Worldwide, our 175,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We have been in East Africa for over 85 years and with over 500 professionals it is today one of the largest professional services firms in the region.
EY Advisory Services has over 25,000 professionals globally working with our clients to deliver
performance transformational initiatives. Our Eastern Africa Advisory business is the fastest
growing in Africa, with expanded services and solutions in the financial and public sectors. We have an ambitious investment plan, which has seen us double the number of Advisory Services partners in the region.
We are now looking to recruit more world-class consultants in Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan and Uganda. They will be joining over 500 other EY professionals in the region who are helping some of Africa’s most dynamic private and public sector organisations turn their strategies into reality.
Who we are looking for
We seek Senior & Associate Consultants who are talented, have energy, enthusiasm and
commitment and are looking to grow their career in a fulfilling and rewarding professional
environment within our Public & Financial Services Sectors.
We are looking for consultants with interest and experience in:
• Public Financial Management
• Public Service reform and capacity building
• Financial Services: Banking and Insurance
• Organisational design and effectiveness
• Customer Service and marketing skills
• Product design and development skills especially in the services sector
• Oil and Gas , Infrastructure and Utilities experience
• Risk Management
• Internal Audit
• Actuarial skills
• Business Process
• Data analytics/engineering
• Experience with complex IT Advisory engagements in the area of IT Strategy, Business
Architecture and developing technology roadmaps
• Knowledge of ERP, CRM, SCM, BI/DW and GRC with experiences in SAP and Oracle would be
an added advantage
• IT security experts, with certifications in CCNP+, CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA and knowledge of
Information Security management systems control. Exposure to PCI DSS a plus.
• First or Second Class Upper Bachelors Degree in Business or related field from a recognized
• Must have credits in both English & Mathematics in their CSEE
• A minimum of 2 - 3 years relevant experience in Public & Financial Services Sector
• Masters Degree would be an added advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus)
• Proficiency in IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Our preferred candidate must be savvy, entrepreneurial and business minded
• You will need to be outwardly and market focused as well as results driven
• Very enthusiastic, self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Desire to exceed expectations
• Must be a team player and be able to work with diverse individuals within the firm
If you believe you have skills and qualities that match the position and would like to be part of a
winning high performing team, kindly submit your cover letter, CV and relevant testimonials in
support of your academic qualifications to email@example.com by 28 February 2014.
Please note that, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Advisory Consultants at EY Tanzania