POSITION: SALES MANAGER
- Collaborate with Senior Manager Personal Banking to develop and implement retail sales strategies to improve market share in all products.
- Identifying and analyzing lead generation and cross selling/up selling opportunities.
- Lead the team in product/services sales while promoting sales culture through sales campaigns, training and motivation.
- Create and executes strategies to promote sales through branches.
- Formulate retail sales policies and procedures.
- Initiate sales campaign to increase retail sales. Motivate and engage the sales team initiatives to bring new business through incentivisation scheme.
- Generate proposals and other communication mediums to be used by the team directly to customers.
- Provide exceptional level of client service and promote sales culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Participates in community affairs to increase the Bank's visibility and enhance new and existing business opportunities Analyzing the market, competitors and recommend where changes need to be made.
- Monitor analyze and report individuals and branch sales performance on monthly basis.
- Bachelors Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration with biases in Marketing and Sales Possession of postgraduate or masters degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have minimum 7 years' experience in the field of Direct Sales.
- Working in any client facing sales driven industry as a' supervisor or manager for at least three (3) years will have added advantage,
GENERAL PROFILE AND ATTRIBUTE FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Demonstrated aptitude and desire for sales achievement, strong interpersonal skills in a team environment .
- Ability to motivate staff to achieve a high level of performance. Excellent communication (verbal and written) and people skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills, self starter, ability to work independently.
- Persuasive sales and negotiating skills.
- Confident with effective presentation skills. Understanding of basic banking products is an added advantage
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcript, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources.
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified. E-mailed & faxed applications will not be accepted.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Plc
DAR ES SALAAAM
Deadline: 01 March 2014
Source: The Guardian, 10 February 2014