A small company located in Dar es Salaam is seeking a motivated, and energetic Associate. You will provide full support to the Director of the company.
· Assisting with client management & new client sourcing
· Proposal writing
· Sales and Marketing responsibilities
· Navigation of the internet and Social Media
· General administrative duties, including: answering phones, screening/redirecting calls, troubleshooting inquires, scheduling meetings, organizing conferences and large group meetings.
· Creating and formatting documents in Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Handling confidential information with a high level of discretion and sensitivity.
· Assist in planning and execution of department-specific events.
· Drafting correspondence, internal memorandum and e-mail communications.
· Regular interaction with Clients and client management
· Performing other administrative responsibilities as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and related experience, preferably working for a senior executive in a corporate environment.
· Candidate must speak English and Swahili fluently
· Candidate must be able to work independently while managing multiple projects.
· Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint – including creation of presentation templates, animation of slides, etc.)
· Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and a team player.
· Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
· Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
· Candidate must be resourceful, and must be able to prioritize and juggle various tasks.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: March 26, 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014