Established over 68 years ago as a finance house, Diamond Trust Bank has today grown into a leading commercial bank offering a wide spectrum of banking services. Through its affiliation in Uganda, Kenya and Burundi, DTB has a regional presence which none of the peer banks can boast of. DTB Tanzania is consistently ranked amongst the most successful banks in the country with Profit before Tax increasing at a CAGR of 32% over the last S years.
With 20 operational branches in Tanzania and 3 more branches to be opened this year, DTB is now looking for individuals with exceptional educational qualification and experience to fill the position of Analyst - Corporate Banking
Reporting to Manager Corporate Banking, the success candidates will be involved in a broad range of banking analysis activities essentially to provide an insight on financio economic trends and evaluate investment potential.
The following will be the key responsibility of the job-holder
- Examining and interpreting data from different sources and understanding the impact for investment decision.
- In-depth research of company's assets in order to make informed recommendations for internal approvals.
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries b~ researching financial statements and market data.
- Analyzing financial information to determine the company's credit records.
- To make recommendations on credit application.
- University graduate preferably in Banking, Finance, Statistic Economics, Commerce or Business Administration.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years working experience in banking industry in a similar position,
- Good analytical skills on interpreting financial data.
- Strong command of English language
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above requirements send your application letter and curriculum vitae through the apply now button below by 23rd August 2014.
DIAMONDTRUST BANK TANZANIA LIMITED
901 Harbour View Towers, Samora Avenue,
P.O. Box 115
Fax: + 255 22 2124244
Source: Daily News, 12th August 2014