Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized Banking Operations Officer (1 position) to join the Technology and Operations team. The work station is Western Union Money Transfer Customer Service Centre..
Reporting Line: Senior Manager - Western Union Money Transfer, Customer Service Centre (WUMT CSC)
Locations: Dar es Salaam
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Salary: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Assist REMOTE locations to attend customers country wide.
- Attend to customers over phone calls, professionally.
- Post transactions (entries) for Sub Agents Activity Reports on Equinox for refund purposes.
- Download Voyager Reports and send them to ALL Locations, before 9.00am, while monitoring individual location's performance, by keeping track to daily performance.
- Assist the WUMT CSC Manager to analyse Accounting and Reconciliation for TPB and Sub
- Agent Locations, TPB and Western Union Financial Services International.
- Answer to specific inquiries from Western Union Financial Services International Offices
- worldwide, professionally.
- Answer to general inquiries from customers worldwide, professionally.
- Answer to specific inquiries from locations within Tanzania Postal Bank Network (TPB and its Sub Agents), professionally.
- Perform Mystery Shopping to various Locations in order to ensure Standard of Service Quality is as per International proven Customer Service Standards.
- Assist the WUMT CSC Manager on Training and re-training Operators-Formally and over phone calls.
- Assist the WUMT CSC Manager to advise Marketing Department on required merchandising items and Marketing related activities in connection to Western Union Money Transfer services.
- Assist the WUMT CSC Manager to liaison with ICT Team on installation of Money Transfer
- Software and usability training, as when and where needed timely.
- Assist the CSC Manager to monitor general network performance as per Smart Plan and other
- signed business agreements, including General Representation Agreement, Smart Plans, Incentive Agreement etc
• Customer – Service Delivery/Enquiries
• Efficient and Quality Service to Customers
Coordinate CSC activities
Assist remote locations
Train and re-train operators
Monitor general business performance
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Customer Satisfaction
• Individual Productivity and Turn around time
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in Banking, Economics, Commerce, Business
Administration, Finance, Accounting from any recognized University or equivalent
Associateship Diploma (ATIOB/CPB), from Tanzania Institute of Bankers, will be an added
- At least 1 - 3 years of relevant Banking Experience
- Working knowledge of Equinox Functionality
- Computer literate is desirable.
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to: email@example.com. Applications via other methods will not be considered.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health and safety Management. Tanzania Postal Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management.
If you are not contacted by Tanzania Postal Bank within seven (7) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
Please forward your applications before 2nd September, 2014