Company: Atlas Copco Tanzania Ltd
- To troubleshoot system problems and repair of such work
- To participate and assure a high standard of work
- Rectify all electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Ensure legal compliance on all machines
- Quality work at all times
- Be part of the safety programme and good housekeeping
- Time keeping as per company rules and regulations
- Expected to assist in other areas/divisions in the company when needed
Minimum of 3 years working experience in auto electrics,
preferably experience on underground mobile equipment.
Hands on Mechanical experience would be an added advantage.
Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills applicable to the workplace.
Must have a valid driver's license
Must have certificate/diploma from a recognized institution
Be part of the team Able to work independently and committed to achieving excellence in the job
Position: This Position will be based in Kahama.
Recruiting Manager: Martin Johansson
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiry date: 26 August 2014th August 2014
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Electrician at Atlas Copco