Tanzania Cotton Board is a regulatory body established under the Cotton Industry Act No.2 l! of 2001 whose functions are provision of regulatory, development and promotion services W to the cotton industry in Tanzania. The Board is looking for qualified, young and dynamic Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant position - Internal Auditor II (1 Post)
Duty station: Dar as salaam
Duties & responsibilities
- To assist in preparation of annual work plans. To synchronize and analyse Audit queries To prepare periodic audit reports
- To analyse and report on the system in place used to safeguard assets. To assist in conducting financial pre-audit within the Board.
- To assist in performing regular checks and investigations.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or equivalent qualifications from a recognised institution.
- All The candidate must have good communication skills, fluent in English and Kiswahili, or
- self-motivated individual and must be computer literate
Mode of Application
Application accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and contacts of three (3) referees should be submitted to the:-
The Director General Tanzania Cotton
Dar es Salaam
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified on the date of an interview.
Deadline: 14th October,2014
Source: Daily news, 30th September 2014