Tanzania Cotton Board is a regulatory body established under the Cotton Industry Act No.2 l! of 2001 whose functions are provision of regulatory, development and promotion services W to the cotton industry in Tanzania. The Board is looking for qualified, young anq dynamic Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant position - Office Assistant (2 Posts)
1 Post - Dar es Salaam
1 Post Mwanza
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Prepare office tea/coffee and refreshments for office use and during meetings; To assist in photocopying and arranging documents;
- To distribute files and other documents;
- To collect letters from the Post Office;
- To assist in directing office visitors.
- The candidate must have good communication skills and self-motivated individual.
Mode of Application
Application accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and contacts of three (3) referees should be submitted to the:-
The Director General Tanzania Cotton
Dar es Salaam
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified on the date of an interview.
Deadline: 14th October,2014
Source: Daily news, 30th September 2014