Tanzania Cotton Board is a regulatory body established under the Cotton Industry Act No.2 l! of 2001 whose functions are provision of regulatory, development and promotion services W to the cotton industry in Tanzania. The Board is looking for qualified, young anq dynamic Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant position - Personal Secretary 1(1 Post)
Duty station: Mwanza
Duties and Responsibilities
- To-draft and type letters;
- To receive, screen and direct telephone calls and relay messages; To welcome and attend visitors;
- To organize and maintain diary of appointments; To deal with correspondences:
- To arrange for meetings and taking minutes; To produce official documents when required; To organize and store official documents;
- To arrange travel and accommodation.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Holder of form four Certificate with certificate of secretarial services from Public Services College with pass of 1 00 w.p.m. short hand in either Kiswahili or English.
- Certificate in computer programs ego Windows, Microsoft Office Internet, E-mail and Publisher
- At least three years work experience in related fields.
The candidate must have good communication skills, fluent in English and Kiswahili, and self-motivated individual.
Mode of Application
Application accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and contacts of three (3) referees should be submitted to the:-
The Director General Tanzania Cotton
Dar es Salaam
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified on the date of an interview.
Deadline: 14th October,2014
Source: Daily news, 30th September 2014