The primary role of the business admin is to control and organize the activities of a business. Other responsibilities include closing deals for the business and services, and dealing with public relations and after-sales care. The business administrator also needs to be familiar with the competitors and know how to increase the company’s sales.
A successful applicant will be required to have an extensive understanding of business matters. Also, it is vital that applicants have a thorough understanding of the purpose of the business. Remember, this is not IT job so you don't need to be an IT personnel. Are you the one? join our team!
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
• Entering data into applications and billing portal
• Drafting cheques, invoices and receipts
• Administrative programs and support services (e.g., records management, incident management and scheduling)
• Promote a company and services online and offline
• Provide advice to senior management Works with management to create short- and long-term business plans, including operational, organization, and financial aspects.
• Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials
• All day-to-day operation matters
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Little knowledge in IT Business
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Diploma / Degree in Business, Management , IT or any related field
- Must be a Female
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
Mbezi Beach,Samaki, Dar es Salaam
How to Apply
If you are interested email your resume and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch shortly.
Deadline: 27 November 2014