The Regional Manager's office TANROADS - KIGOMA, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitable qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the following various vacancies in the Region on renewable contract terms in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency in Road Maintenance and axle load control operations in the Region.
Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview
- The job holder must have an Ordinary Diploma in Civil/Highway Engineering [OD] Full Technician Certificate [FTC].
- Two years experience.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English Languages
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen
- Not above 25 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The holder of this post who reports to Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Inspects and Reports on all designated Roads monthly or at more frequent intervals if required.
- Prepares and supervises monthly work programmers for petty contractors undertaking
- Routine and Recurrent, Periodic and Emergency maintenance work as directed by Engineer
- Supervises Bridge maintenance works as directed by Engineer
- Measure and certifies for payment contract works
- Certifies worksheets, delivery notes and similar documentation as directed Engineer
- Prepares Reports for Engineer as required
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by Engineer from Time to time
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested and qualified Tanzanians applicants are invited to Apply and submit their Application letters to the undermentioned address not Later than 26th November,2014
Only the shot listed candidates will be contracted and overqualified applicants will not be considered.
Regional Manager TANROADS
P.O Box 97
Deadline: 26 November, 2014
Source: Daily News, 10th November 2014