CRDB Bank Pic is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing on our structure following recent review of its Organizational Structure.
The job purpose of this level will be to manage the Agribusiness Unit within Corporate Banking Department to ensure growth of a quality loan portfolio and income in line with the business strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and develop an annual business plan for Agribusiness Unit and contribute to the overall business strategy for the Corporate Banking Department to ensure that plans are developed and implemented in line with clear business objectives and goals that support the overall Bank strategy.
- Identify and negotiate business opportunities with Agribusiness corporate clients and develop overall strategies for business development in order to increase the corporate business in line with annual business targets.
- Manage and enhance existing business relationships to ensure the retention of good customers in line with business needs.
- Analyze and review all Agribusiness corporate client appraisals to ensure credit is granted in line with the credit policy and procedures.
- Conduct reviews of the Agribusiness corporate loan portfolio and recommend appropriate interventions to ensure it performs in line with approved performance indicators and targets.
- Review and contribute to the enhancement of the credit policy and procedures for the Bank to ensure that this is aligned with current business and statutory requirements.
- Review, develop, monitor and control the budget for the unit and monitor the budget of the department to ensure budgets are aligned with the business plan and expenses are controlled within agreed limits.
- Manage the performance of subordinate staff and develop and implement training and development plans to ensure their performance is aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Liaise with all stakeholders for example, clients, government institutions, the Central Bank and other financial institutions to ensure that the Banks interests are properly represented and safeguarded.
- Review all unit reports arid related processes and procedures to ensure sound quality control and recommend appropriate interventions in line with policy.
- The ideal candidate will be candidate with a Master degree in Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness with 8 years working experience in related fields. Knowledge.
- The- ideal candidate must have proficiency knowledge in the following:
- Ability to provide specific training on topics based on the change market and business dynamics.
- Provide on the job training based on workflow and complexities on a day to day basis and develop communication skills in managing the work professionally.
- Thorough knowledge of all Risk related to Banking, with understanding of Regional and International Business dynamics and market analysis.
- Good knowledge of all the products covering conventional.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong management .skills
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Superior interpersonal communication and extremely strong presentation skills. .
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills
- The candidate must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Strong commitment to diversity and educational equity.
- Operate with integrity, confidence and humility.
- Self reflective, ambitious and eager to learn.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
Attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the
position will be provided.
Mode of Application and Closing date:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcript, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach here not later than 7th December 2014
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Plc
P.O. Box 268
Dar es Salaam
Deadline: 7th December, 2014
Details: Mwananchi, 26th November 2014