The Regional Manager's office TANROADS - KIGOMA, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitable qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the following various vacancies in the Region on renewable contract terms in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency in Road Maintenance and axle load control operations in the Region.
Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview
- The job holder must have a Ordinary Diploma in Civil/Highway Engineering [OD] Full Technician Certificate [FTC].
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English Languages
- Two years experience.
- Not above 25 years
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The holder of this post who reports to Shift in charge will be responsible for:
- Enforcing Road Traffic Axle Load Control by use of weighbridge scale devices
- Carrying out activities as described in the road traffic [maximum weight or vehicles] regulations, 2001.
- Recording all necessary particulars regarding the motor vehicle being weighed
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity
- Reporting all matters of the respective shift to the shift in charge
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the shift in Charge
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested and qualified Tanzanians applicants are invited to Apply and submit their Application letters to the undermentioned address not Later than 26th November,2014
Only the shot listed candidates will be contracted and overqualified applicants will not be considered.
Regional Manager TANROADS
P.O Box 97
Deadline: 26 November, 2014
Source: Daily News, 10th November 2014