Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to recruit dedicated, self motivated and highly organized Call Centre Officers (3 positions) to join the Technology and Operations team. The work station is Dar es Salaam
The call Centre Officer is responsible to handle customer calls, responds to customer needs in professional manner and maintains highest level of customer satisfaction by seeking first call resolution.
Nature of Employment: Temporary of 6 months contract
Reporting Line: Chief Manager E-Banking
Locations: Dar es Salaam
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Salary: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Support and provide superior service via phones, emails and faxes as a receiver and caller
- Provide customers with product and service information for TPB Products
- Assist customer queries on Mobile Banking, POS, ATM, Loan Applications, Western Union and others
- Assist TPB POPOTE Agents in their daily responsibilities, queries and troubleshoot problem, resolve or escalate them
- Monitoring of the network which facilitating services to customer and agents and escalated to the appropriate channel if problems occurs
- Retail adequate records of identification, account opening and transactions and ensure timely and proper filling of customer mandates.
- Ensure Anti-Money Laundering requirements are followed by taking all reasonable steps to verify and identify customers, including performing quality assurance on accounts opened and the general KYC issues.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned to you by the supervisor or higher authorities.
KEY RESULTS AREA:
- Customer Satisfaction through quality customer service
- Average number of calls able to take per hour
- One Call Resolution
- Average Wait Time
- Accuracy in addressing customer problems
- Number of un-reconciled customer issues
- Internal: All TPB Staff
- External: Regulators/Customers/Clients
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in any field of studies from recognized university or Institute.
- At least 1 year of call centre experience
- Working knowledge of Equinox Functionality
-Proficient in both Swahili and English
- Must be computer literate
- Prioritize Tasks
- Team player
- Customer care orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Good communication and listening skills
- Attention to details
How To Apply:
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are
invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to:
email@example.com. Applications via other methods will not be considered.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications
starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted
during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not
in any way be attached during application.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to
environmental, health and safety Management.
Tanzania Postal Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management.
Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the
following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and
Please forward your applications before 15th December, 2014