Mwananchi Communications Limited publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi or Mwanaspoti and The Citizen are looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the positions of Freelance Sales Executive - 8 Posts
Work station is Dar es Salaam & Tanga
To develop, maintain and increase a solidly dependable dient base, to sell advertising space and provide an effective service to clients so as to maximize advertising sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with comparative (own and competition) readership, circulation and rates and cost of advertising in all print and electronic media.
- Identifies potential advertising clients, studying their business, current and potential customers and to convince the clients on the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the Company.
- Executive sales by discussing and obtaining accurate client requirements, size of advertisements, dates for insertion and price and obtain confirmation signatures of the authorized client representative.
- Assist clients in the preparation of the advertising copy and liaise with the Graphic Designer for professional advice on artwork.
- Prepare daily call plans and reports and discuss them with the Business Manager and report any problems encountered for assistance and guidance.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Academic: Bask University Degree
- Professional: Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Experience: 1 to 3 years working experience
A competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate
How To Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates and a day time telephone contact by 6th January 2014 to:
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754,
Dar es Salaam.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Source: Mwananchi December 23, 2014