World Vision Tanzania is a Christian relief, development and advocacy nongovernmental organisation (NGO) which started in 1981 as part of World Vision International Kenya.
Operating in 62 Area Development Programmes and with 27 grants and 53 private non-sponsorship projects, the office impacts the lives of more than 3.3 million Tanzanians, including 1.2 million children.
World Vision Tanzania is seeking to recruit a suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
- Spark a Child Digital Future Project & Knowledge Management Officer
- National CHN Coordinator
- Risk and Compliance Specialist
- Service Desk Administrator
- Livelihood Specialist
- Cluster Sponsorship Officer
- Program Development Coordinator
- Sponsorship and Programs Facilitator
- Security Officer
- Recruitment and Staffing Specialist
- Sponsorship and Program Facilitator
- Sponsorship Database Officer
- Senior Cluster Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Gender and Advocacy Officer
How To Apply:
To learn more about the job, minimum requirements and how to apply kindly visit our Career Page:
Apply online, click HERE to be directed to the job page!