Kahama shinyanga water supply and sanitation authority (KASHWASA) wishes to recruit competent Tanzania’s to fill the fallowing vacant post.
Position: Mechanical Technical I
Number of post: 1
Reporting to: water production engineer
Duty station: Ihelele, Misungwi district
- Holder of Diploma in mechanical engineering from a recognized technical college at least three(3) years working experience as a technician in fitting and turning works.
- In service employees must possess the above qualifications and have at least 4 years working experience and a good track working record.
Duties and Responsibilities:
i. Carrying out inspections, maintenance and repair of machines, equipment and pumps complimenting job cards.
ii. Completing job card on inspections, maintenance and repair works machines.
iii. Keeping records of mechanical maintenance and fabrication works undertaken.
iv. Proper housekeeping of machine, equipment and pumps.
v. Undertaking preventive maintenance of machines and equipment.
vi. Perfuming any other duties as may be assigned by the production engineer.
This post carries attractive remuneration and fringe benefits according to the authority’s scheme of service.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Performance basis upon successful completion of a one year probation period.
• Higher level of integrity, honest and sense of responsibility
• Team player with the ability to work independently.
• Self-motivated, able to remain calm under pressure.
• Committed to deliver work of a high standard.
Mode Of Application:
Prospective candidates are invited to submit application in their own handwriting together with copies of their certificate, a fully typed curriculum vitae with email address, a reliable postal address and telephone numbers , copies of relevant certificate/ testimonials/ transcripts and address of at least two professional referees to the fallowing:-
Kahama shinyanga water supply and sanitation authority,
• All education / professional certificate must be from accredited institutions which are recognized by the Tanzania commission for university (TCU) the nation council for technical education (NACTE)S The national examinations council of Tanzania or other relevant bodies.
• Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
• The authority’s employment police is not gender biased. Hence, all prospective applicants are encouraged to apply.
Source: Daily News, 26 November 2014
Deadline: 15 November 2014