Bugando Medical Centre is hereby inviting suitably Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies;-
Position: Planning Officer II (1 Post)
- Holder of first Degree in Economic Planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assisting in collecting information and date on the goals and objectives of the Hospital and how they can be modified and improved
· Assisting in analyzing and evaluating data as a basis of formulating of plans.
· Assisting in preparing profile to bring together available statistics on activities and resources
· To collect and systematically complies data on Hospital activities such as
(a) Information on patients and staff
(b) Physical facilities: (Plant and equipment; by categories and function’s programmes, goals and achievements)
(c) Sources and application of financial resources and cost of relevant cost centers.
· Preparing profiles to bring together available statistics on the activities and resources of each Directory/Department and Sections.
· Combines and analyses categories of data as basis of plan formulation.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by one’s reporting officer
Salary Scale: PGSS.10
Age Limit: Not above 40 years of age
Mode of Application :
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching
a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names, Addresses, telephone numbers and email of two referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within two weeks of the date of first appearance. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Bugando Medical Centre,
P.O. Box 1370,
Deadline: 1st January, 2015
Source: Mwananchi, December 18, 2014