Position: Service Administrator – MRS
Company: Atlas Copco Tanzania Ltd
Location: This Position will be based in Mwanza
The mission for this position is to ensure smooth running of service functions and provide administrative assistance to MRS Department.
1. Receive technician’s service and expenses reports and prepare invoices for customers.
2. Receive customer service enquiries and purchase orders, ensure they are booked through the approval system, jobs are opened, non-stock parts are back ordered and all information forwarded to supervisor for allocation of the work.
3. Raise purchase orders for local parts required in service work and ensure that these are booked into the service orders and are invoiced on job completion.
4. Maintain records of service work done, orders received, quotations, invoices, credit notes, delivery notes and all general communication regarding service activities for future reference.
5. Maintain customer fleet and service records.
6. Make records of customer complaints and follow up.
7. Attend to customer complaints regarding invoicing and take necessary action including issuing of credit notes.
8. Follow up jobs done on emergency basis to ensure that purchase orders are raised by the customer.
9. Carry out administration of service orders including opening jobs, ordering of local stocks, and backorder of items not in stock and delivery of parts for out of town service jobs.
10. Coordinate with logistics department for inter-warehouse transfer of parts required for service jobs.
11. Carry out administration functions related to MRS department personnel including leave schedules and travel advances.
12. Provide periodic reports of servicing functions as required by management and for smooth operation of service function.
13. Management assistance for service building (workshop) including telephone, faxes and letters.
14. Keep a record of all “walk in” customers to MRS departments and ensure their enquiries are routed to the correct person.
15. Assist MRS department in preparation of service and maintenance contracts.
16. Assist in preparation of reports for Business Review Meetings.
17. Any other duties that may be assigned.
Safety, Health, Environment, & Quality requirements
1.Ensure own safety and that of others.
2.Ensure good housekeeping at the workplace.
3.Report all accidents/incidences to the supervisor.
4.To ensure that the environment is not polluted.
5.Observe all Safety, Health, Environment and Quality requirements in your day to day activities
Experience of working in a Customer Service environment is essential and the candidate would have a strong advantage if they had an engineering or technical background.
You will need to have strong administration, organisation and planning skills as well as excellent knowledge of SAP/BPCS or similar PC based order-processing system
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or other related studies
- Good reporting and data analysis skills
- Literate with the English language, both written and spoken
- Computer skills:
- Has at least 18 months experience of working in a customer support
You will need to be a self-starter who is equally motivated to work on own initiative and as part of a team. You will be flexible in your attitude to work and will be able to complete tasks in the time required. You will have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills and be able to deal with customers at all levels.
Recruiting Manager: Evans Mabeya
Ag HR Manager: Neema Temu
Send your application to: email@example.com
Published date: 2nd December 2014
Expire date: 7th December 2014
Tuesday, December 02, 2014
Service Administrator at Atlas Copco Tanzania - Mwanza
Position: Service Administrator – MRS