Chemonics is currently seeking long-term experienced professionals for an anticipated USAID-funded project that will address the myriad issues surrounding land tenure in Tanzania
Position: Land Administration
- Advanced degree preferred in land management, land use planning, land and agrarian studies, geographic information systems, social science, or other related field.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience addressing land tenure issues and reforms.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in East Africa required. Recent experience working in Tanzania highly preferred.
- Experience with USAID–funded donor projects highly preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the private sector, government entities, international donors, and other USG partners
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
Please submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references to - ChemonicsTanzaniaLand@gmail.com by January 14, 2015.
Please indicate area of technical specialty in the subject of the e-mail. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Details Source: The Guardian, 9th January 2015