The Marine Parks and Reserves Authority . Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts in the above Public Institution.
Position: Park Ranger Grade IV - 1 Post
Duty Station: Tanga Coelacanth Marine Park – Tanga
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for enforcement of Board of Trustee for Marine Parks and Reserves Unit & Reserves regulations.
- Assists in liaison with local communities on enforcement of Marine facilitate patrol logistics.
- Assist in the procecution process.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Warden In-charge.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma either in Marine Sciences; Fisheries or Law from a recognized institution or Member from TPDF, at a rank not below second Lieutenants.
SALARY SCALE: PGSS 5
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
iv. The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter and marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
v. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate
- Professional certificates from respective boards
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
vi. FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
vii. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
viii. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
ix. Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
x. Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November, 2010.
xi. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
xii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
xiii. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
xiv. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
xv. Deadline for application is 16th January, 2015 at 3:30 p.m
xvi. Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed to indicate
xvii. Women are highly encouraged to apply
xviii. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
xix. Application letters should be written in Swahili or English
Application Letters Should Be Posted To The Following Address. Hand Delivery Is Not Acceptable:
Public Service Recruitment,
P. O. Box 63100,
Dar es Salaam