Chemonics is currently seeking for experienced professionals for an anticipated USAID-funded integrated water resources management project in Tanzania. This program aims to accelerate sustainable improvement in watershed management through addressing issues with the water supply and sanitation and hygiene practices.
Position: Sanitation and Community-Led Total Sanitation
- Masters degree in relevant technical areas preferred
- Minimum five years of progressively responsible work experience
- experience in technical areas associated with integrated water resources management
- Proven record in successful delivery of technical assistance
- strong understanding of WASH challenges in Tanzania
Please submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references to - ChemonicsTanzaniaIWRM@gmail.com by January 14, 2015.
Applications will be accepted beyond this date if positions remains unfilled.
Please indicate area of technical specialty in the subject of the e-mail. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Details Source: The Guardian, 9th January 2015