Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized Temporary Banking Operations Officer ( 1 position) to join the Technology and Operations team for six months. The work station is Dar es Salaam .
Reporting Line: Branch Manager (BM) or Branch Operations Manager (BOM)
Locations: Western Union Money Transfer Customer Service Centre
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Salary: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Assist Remote locations to attend customers.
- Accounting and Reconciliation
- Answer to specific enquiries from Western Union Financial Servvices International
- Answer to general enquiries from customers worldwide
- Answer to specific enquiries from locations within Tanzania Postal Bank Network (TPB and its
- Sub Agents)
- Training and re-training new operators-formally and over the phone
- Advice Marketing Department on required merchandising items
- Installation of New Money Transfer software and training
- Monitoring general network performance as per Smart Plan and other signed business
· Customer – Service Delivery/Enquiries
· Efficient and Quality Service to Customers
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
· Customer Satisfaction
· Individual Productivity and Turnaround time
· Minimum Cash Differences
· Accuracy of Transactions Postings
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in Banking, Economics, Commerce, BusinessAdministration, Finance, Accounting from any recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- At least 1 - 3 years of relevant Banking Experience
- Working knowledge of Equinox Functionality
- Computer literate is desirable.
(i) Ensure quality services to customers
(ii) Collection of all commissions, fees and charges at 100%
(iii) Increase of transactions and Deposit values as per strategic plan
(iv) Daily Days work balanced, verified and signed
(v) Ensure adherence to TPB core values
(vi) Reconcile all accounts and prepare required reports
(vii) Compliance with service delivery standards
HOW TO APPLY:
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to:
Applications via other methods will not be considered.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications
starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted
during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not
in any way be attached during application.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to
environmental, health and safety Management.
Tanzania Postal Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management.
Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the
following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and
Please forward your applications before 21st January 2015