Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. Equity Bank Tanzania growing footprint has seen the network grow to over 10 branches supported by over 500 agents. Equity Bank Tanzania Limited is a member of the Equity Group Holdings Ltd which also has banking subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the roles outlined below in Equity Bank Tanzania:
BUSINESS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS (BRANCH MANAGERS)
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the role holders will be in charge of the overall leadership of the branch. They will be expected to aggressively drive the branch growth and profitability targets by identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with customers and agents as well as providing leadership to the branch staff.
- Lead business growth and development of the branch and agents network
- Mobilize deposits to meet branch targets
- Ensure 100% compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Budget planning, control and evaluation for the branch
- Champion customer experience
- Promote the Bank’s brand image
- Manage and lead the branch team
- Build and develop a high performing team
- Understand and provide clear direction to the branch
- Build relationship with media vendors, contractual agreements and other relevant partnerships
Candidate’s Profile and Qualifications:
- Business related degree
- Over 5 years working experience in the banking sector 2 of which must have been as branch managers of a Commercial Bank
- Holders of professional banking qualifications such as AKIB, ACIB will have an added advantage
- Experience in lending/credit
- Computer proficiency
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- People management skills
- Sales/Marketing skills
- Financial analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application quoting the job you are applying for at our Head Office reception located at the 3rd floor Golden Jubilee Towers Ohio Street Dar es Salaam or send via email to Tzjobapplications@equitybank.co.tz by Tuesday,10th March 2015.
Please include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of the relevant certificates, telephone contact and email address.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, values and what they bring to the workplace.