QR7572 - Reservation & Ticketing Agent | Qatar Airways - Zanzibar
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Commercial
Employment Type:Full Time - Permanent
City:Africa | Tanzania | Zanzibar
Last date of application:22-Apr-2015
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
About Your Job:
- As Reservation & Ticketing Agent, you will be responsible for the following duties :
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers
- Arranges routings and calculates fares.
- Issues tickets quoting the correct fare, to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes. Control cash flow to ensure that sales reports are closed on time.
- Initiate and promote QR Holiday products
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax /email / office communicator, telephonic and e mail queries from agents and QR out stations timesously (24hours)
- Action group requests and follow through from time of booking to issuing of tickets
- Handle help desk-assist travel agents with seat confirmations, upgrade/downgrade proposals, meal request and provide quality service to travel agents
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, to ensure the efficient functioning of the work unit.
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum High School education, with at least 1 year experience in a similar capacity. You have to be service oriented with good interpersonal skills. Knowledge in IATA standard reservation / ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of the world's geography. Excellent communication skills in English and a strong command of the MS Office Suite will be required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
Click here to Apply for this Vacancy