LAPF SACCOS is a savings and Credit Society registered in United Republic of Tanzania with registration No. OOR.703; its office is located at LAPF Pensions Fund Headquarters - Mtendeni Street Dodoma.
The Society is seeking to recruit Accountant with the following Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of NBAA Foundation Stage Module A& B, a certificate in Accounting or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be honest and reliable in all aspects pertaining to his/her employment.
- Should have knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Should have computer knowledge preferably in Microsoft office and accounting package
Duties and Responsibilities
The Accountant will serve as a cashier and carry out all SACCOS operations as well as other duties assigned by SACCOS Manager
How To Apply:
Any interested person who believes that he/she meets the criteria and requirements outlined above can apply in writing through - firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicant should attach curriculum vitae containing telephone number, email address and two referees together with photocopies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other supporting documents including education results/transcripts of"O"level,"A" level and for graduate or postgraduate qualifications (non-returnable).
Application's should be addressed to:
P.O. BOX 1501,
Application Deadline: 18th June 2015
Source Details: Daily News, 4th June 2015