Mzinga Corporation is a Government Institution under the Ministry of Defense & National Service.
Vacancies exist at the Corporation's Head Office at Mzinga Morogoro and applications from suitably qualified and competent personnel are invited to apply for the following post; Anaesthetic Officer II - 1 Posts
Qualifications;National form IVNI examination certificate followed by successful completion of a Diploma in Nursing and has specialized in Anaesthesia or holder in Assistant Medical officer or Clinical Officer with two year specialist in Anaesthesia from a recognized Medical Training Institute
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Pre and Post anaesthetic report/visit
- Responsible for pre-arrangement of anaesthetic equipment and furniture
- To perforrn G.A/Spinal anaesthesia
- Perform routine pre-medication
- Maintenance of equipment for anaesthesia
- To maintain patients in Emergence and ICU departments when required.
- Perform routine and administrative duties as per day to day work in surgical procedures is an added advantage.
How To Apply:Interested and qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing detailed CVs, two passport size photographs, photocopies of academic and professional certificates, photocopies of birth certificate and names and addresses of three referees to the address here below not later than 22nd June, 2015
NB: Applicants who are currently employed in Public Service should Route Application through their respective employers.
The General Manager,
P.O. Box 137,
Deadline: 22nd June, 2015
Source Details: Daily News, 15th June 2015
Tanzania Employment - Jobs and Employement - Jobs in Tanzania - Tanzania Jobs