Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Tanzania is consistently ranked amongst the most successful banks in the country with Profit before Tax increasing at a CAGR of 32% over the last 5 years. With 23 operational branches in Tanzania.
DTB is looking for capable and qualified individuals to fill the following position:-
Head - Business Development (Corporate and SME Credit)
Reporting to the Country Manager and CEO, Head - Business Development has primary responsibility of growth in Corporate and SME Credit by guiding and mentoring the corporate banking team and fostering responsible client/bank relationships.
- Provide high quality closure of credit process through the branch channel
- Building business relationships regionally (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda & Burundi) and in-country with view of attracting businesses across the borders
- Good market knowledge and key contacts in business circles.
- Understanding and providing solutions to client's financial needs and services.
- Drive and facilitate cross selling of bank's products including (Treasury, Investment, cash management, retail and liabilities).
- Ensure growth in volumes & earnings from the portfolio being handled in line with agreed business budget.
- Ensure overall health of the corporate portfolio
- Mentoring Relationship Managers and on the job involvement.
- Provide high quality reports on sales and operations within country and group structures
Knowledge and experience
- Excellent innovative, marketing, communication, organizing and leadership skills.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration,
- Banking, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 10-15 years banking experience, with at least 5 years in a senior
- Managerial position with direct handling of deposit and credit.
How To Apply:
If you meet the above requirements email:
Covering letter clearly indicating position applied for.
Your Curriculum vitae with copies of formal education certificates and transcripts.
The application must be sent digitally only through Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Before 15th June 2015
Details Source: The Guardian 5th June 2015