Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Tanzania is consistently ranked amongst the most successful banks in the country with Profit before Tax increasing at a CAGR of 32% over the last 5 years. With 23 operational branches in Tanzania.
DTB is looking for capable and qualified individuals to fill the following position:-
Head - Retail Banking (Branch Business /Transactional Banking)
Reporting to the Country Manager and CEO, The Head of Retail Banking has primary responsibility of developing, monitoring and reviewing business strategies that maximises the Branch Business / Transactional Banking) by driving sales and service delivery within the branch network and alternative banking channels.
- Plan, organizes, direct and control retail banking activities and resources in order to meet retail banking objectives.
- Assess market conditions and define retail banking strategy in order to gain and sustain the bank's competitive edge and results
- Review and control the branches operating costs within the set budget
- Recommend and implement market intelligence & marketing plans in order to meet retail banking strategic objective
- Identify training needs recommend guide rotate monitor and follow up in order to improve staff competencies
- Monitoring of the Key Accounts performance and follow up classified accounts in order to avoid new NPA's and improve profitability.
- Provide high quality reports on sales and operations within country and group structures
- Identify new branch locations, develop a business plan for any new branches, and implement.
Knowledge and experience
- Excellent innovative, marketing, communication, organizing and leadership skills.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration,
- Banking, Finance or related field/equivalent experience
- A minimum of 10-15 years banking experience, with at least 5 years in a senior managerial position with direct handling of deposit products and money transfer services.
How To Apply:
If you meet the above requirements email:
Covering letter clearly indicating position applied for.
Your Curriculum vitae with copies of formal education certificates and transcripts.
The application must be sent digitally only through Email - email@example.com
Before 15th June 2015
Details Source: The Guardian 5th June 2015