Pamoja Twajenga, the USAID-funded Capacity Development for Partners of Accountability Program, is currently seeking interns. Pamoja Twajenga works hand-in-hand with selected civil society organizations (CSOs) and Government of Tanzania (GOT) Institutions of Accountability (IOAs) to support the implementation of their USAID-funded programs in Mtwara, Iringa, Dodoma, Morogoro, and Zanzibar.
We are currently looking to scale up the project's knowledge sharing and skills transfer by building the capacity of young Tanzanians who desire to, learn more about project management and organizational development.
Selected interns can expect to work toward the following objectives:
- Development of business acumen in the areas of accounting, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Improved administration and communications skills.
- Increased knowledge of civil society capacity building and international project management.
- The interns shall have the following minimum qualifications to be considered for:
- A first degree in development studies, business or related field Fresh graduates and final year students who are seeking to gain office skills/ work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical and computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other software programs required.
- Competent report writing skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work in a flexible and dynamic office with both operations and technical teams.
- Demonstrated experience preparing presentations.
- Experience as a trainer is a plus.
- Experience working with numbers in Excel is a plus.
- Prior experience working in an office environment is a plus.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a CV, cover letter outlining relevant skills, and at least three professional references to - email@example.com Not later than 26 June 2015
Details Source: The Guardian, 11th June 2015
You may also see Vacancies from - Tanzania Revenue Authority