Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Tanzania is consistently ranked amongst the most successful banks in the country with Profit before Tax increasing at a CAGR of 32% over the last 5 years. With 23 operational branches in Tanzania.
DTB is looking for capable and qualified individuals to fill the following position:-
Officer - Internal Audit
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, Officer -Internal Audit shall perform bank operation audits, ensuring procedures are adhered and recommend improvements to the controls and procedures in order to safeguard against waste, fraud and avoidable loss.
- Conduct continuous, monthly, quarterly and half yearly audits as necessary for the Bank.
- Undertake spot checks and assist in any special investigations
- Examine and ensure that relevant documents, records, procedures and systems are followed and compliance with the established policy, procedures and authority limits within the organization
- Prepare timely audit reports detailing audit findings and recommendations for improvements on procedures and internal controls
- Follow up of recommendations made by external auditors and central bank inspectors to ensure due implementations by management
- Review of accounting policies, ascertaining their adequacy and compliance with set standards
Knowledge and experience
- Graduate; preferably Accounting Major.
- Professional qualification in Banking/ CPA.
- Accounting/Banking diploma would be desirable.
- 3 years minimum experience in a supervisory position (preferably in a banking environment)
- Experience at bank branch management level would be desirable.
How To Apply:
If you meet the above requirements email:
Covering letter clearly indicating position applied for.
Your Curriculum vitae with copies of formal education certificates and transcripts.
The application must be sent digitally only through Email - email@example.com
Apply Before 15th June 2015
Details Source: The Guardian 5th June 2015